1. I am an introverted person but I am content with how I live my life.
2. It is only recently that I have started calling myself an artist. I used to think that being an artist is something different to what I do.
3. The Internet has helped me to realize that I was, in fact, an artist. Responses to my drawings are a big motivation for me to keep progressing.
4. Self-confidence is not my strongest side.
5. I have never studied in an art school.
6. I have not had any personal exhibitions yet.
7. I have one published book “World of the dolls. History and legends” (AST publishing, 2009), one unpublished - “World of the costume” and a fairy tale collection of H. C. Andersen illustrated in 2012-2014, the destiny of which is still unclear. Hopefully, it will get published in 2015 and I will be able to show my illustrations.
8. My favourite project is the calendars. I am very proud of them. So far I have four: 2011, 2012, 2014 and 2015. I hope there will be more in the future.
9. I like to draw series of pictures.
10. Given a choice between an easy and a difficult path, for some reason, I always choose the latter.
11. I have an architect's degree but I never worked as one. The only thing I did was redesign my own flat.
12. I have worked as a designer at printers, a web designer, and a flash programmer.
13. Since 2002 I have worked freelance. I work for myself and do not envision changing that.
"What delights us in visible beauty is the invisible."
Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach
“Sometimes I’ve believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."
To improve is to be perfect is to change often